Why is drinking water important? Why the benefits of drinking water are so impressive? As you know, a human is animated water. Two-thirds of the human body consists of water, and 80% of our brain is water! Water is a basic medium, as well as a participant of the countless reactions which underlie life. And if you have some extra kilos or even more, you need just healthy drinking water diet. Let’s explore the benefits of drinking water weight loss.
The benefits of drinking water are incontestable. All the metabolic processes take place only with the assistance of water. That is why human can not live without water even for a few days. Using the optimum amount of water can normalize blood pressure and blood cholesterol.
How much water should you drink a day? This depends on the body weight, physical activity, etc. Generally, according to scientists, the rate of water consumption per day for an adult is 40 ml per kilogram of body weight. This principle takes into account all the water received by the body for the day, including water contained in the food and other beverages. But the more salt you eat, the more water is needed by the body for its dissolution.
Good, clean, healthy drinking water will help maintain the health. Moreover, you can use drinking water to lose weight. Why is drinking water important for slimming people?
See at some arguments and the benefits of drinking water weight loss. Why is drinking water important?
• Water is essential for the biochemical processes of fat conversion in the body. Accordingly water is essential for weight loss: only cells saturated with water can dissolve fat.
• Water is necessary to remove any toxins from the body. Drinking water weight loss uses this rule also.
• If during dieting you experience weakness, if headache, bad mood or apathy appear, this means that the body is lacking minerals (usually magnesium, calcium, zinc , iodine , iron). Try to drink mineral water, it can solve the problem .
• Intense weight loss often causes a sagging skin. Healthy drinking water diet or just drinking enough water makes the skin elastic.
If the body has to function in the lacking water conditions it sends signals that we often take for hunger signals. We eat and substances unnecessary for us are deposited on our bodies. So it’s impossible to overrate the benefits of drinking water.
What is the quantity of drinking water to lose weight? Try this way to calculate the amount of water you need to drink per day.
Let’s begin from healthy drinking water diet for each person. For every 450 grams of your body weight you should drink daily not less than 14 grams of water. For example, your weigh is 80 kg. 80 divide by 450 and multiply by 14. We’ll get at least 2.5 liters of water a day.
If you want to lose weight, it is necessary to add 500 ml. That is, in this example, you will have to drink to 3 liters of water a day.
Warning: if you have some contraindications, the benefits of drinking water weight loss are not for you.
Before you begin healthy drinking water diet visit your doctor. Even healthy water diet is contraindicated in diseases of the kidney, urinary tract diseases, hypertension (too much water can cause the appearance of edema and high blood pressure). in spite all the benefits of drinking water weight loss do not experiment with a healthy drinking water diet if you are pregnant or lactating mother, and if you are prone to edema also.
Some rules of drinking water weight loss
How to drink water to lose weight?
• If you want to eat — drink a glass of water.
• In the morning, when stomach is still empty, drink a glass of warm water.
• At least 20 min before eating drink a glass of water, but don’t intake water during meals and immediately after eating because it leads to extra kilos.
Healthy drinking water diet
What is healthy drinking water diet? It’s simple, cheap and effective diet.
Why is drinking water important? This diet not only helps to lose weight, but also normalizes the bowels, relieves headaches, improves skin condition. The main thing in drinking water to lose weight is using of clean water. Healthy drinking water diet removes toxins and creates the feeling of satiety for a while, helps to speed up the metabolism, which is directly related to the process of losing weight.
Follow these main principles of healthy drinking water diet. The use of water for 20-30 minutes before a meal will help prevent overeating. Drink a glass of water 2 hours after a meal to avoid the usual high-calorie snack. We often mistakenly interpret the feeling of hunger, when in fact we want to drink, not eat. Water diet will help your to understand your body and interpret its signals correctly.
Healthy drinking water diet lasts 2-3 weeks, then you should make 3-4 weeks break, when you consume the water in the same mode as before the diet, or a little more, if before the diet your drank very little.
During the diet you will have to increase significantly the amount of water you drink, depending on your weight. There are two basic ways to calculate your daily rate of water consumed:
• The first way is to multiply the weight by 40, the result will be the amount of water in milliliters. For example, with a weight of 80 kg you should drink 3.2 liters a day.
• Second way is to divide the weight by 20. Accordingly, when your weight is 80 kg you should drink 4 liters of water a day.
I recommend you to choose the first option, because in spite all the benefits of drinking water weight loss too much water can harm health.
Menu of healthy drinking water diet
Start and end each day with one glass of pure non-carbonated water. Even if your goal is not weight loss, this habit will only help maintain your health. To lose weight throughout the day drink as much water as you calculated according to the formulas.
It is recommended to reduce (to eliminate is better) the use of alcohol, tea, coffee, soft drinks for the duration of the healthy drinking water diet. In the future you should compensate each portion of these drinks by an additional glass of water.
It’s also necessary to control consumption of flour, fat, sweet and other «bad» food.
Follow these guidelines during healthy drinking water diet:
• The benefits of drinking water weight loss are bigger if you start your healthy drinking water diet in the summer, when the body needs more water and take it out faster, without overload for the body;
• Drink only for 20-30 minutes before the next meal or 1-1,5 hours after the meal. If you do not follow this simple rule, it will slow down the process of digestion, which promotes fat storage.
• Drink each time when you want to eat! If hunger doesn’t subside within half an hour, start to eat.
• Drink slowly, in small sips.
• Don’t drink more than two glasses of water at a time, it is fraught with gastric distension. Then the feeling of hunger will be stronger.
• When you start drinking water to lose weight, gradually increase the volume of water till the calculated amount.
• Why is drinking water important but depends on the amount of using water? Be careful, and with a large volume of water (more than 3 liters per day) start taking vitamins and mineral supplements, because you have to compensate for the body organic matters and salts that were washed up. Especially if you drink the water, cleaned by the filter: this kind of water is poor in mineral matters.
• The effect of the healthy drinking water diet will increase if you do fitness, yoga or any exercises.
What kind of water you should drink?
• Drink pure non-carbonated water instead of the usual juices or other soft drinks! You can add a little lemon juice or a little honey, if you really want to feel the taste.
• The best choice for drinking water to lose weight is local artesian water, partly — mineral water without gas.
• Use water of room temperature for your healthy drinking water diet.